Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Overheard conversation - "too weird"

A dear friend of mine in Copenhagen shared this little experience with me and I thought you'd enjoy it.

= = =

It was one of those October evenings, when the weather was mild - almost like spring - and I was sitting at my local cafe at one of the outdoor tables, with a blanket around me, sipping tea, smoking my pipe and reading the newspaper, when two girls in their mid thirties sat down at the next table. One was sitting with her back to me, the other one opposite to her. Nice girls. Well dressed, attractive.

They started talking, and I continued with tthe newspaper. However, we were so close, i could not help overhearing their conversation.

The girl who was facing me asked the other girl if she was still seeing this guy, and the other girl replied "No, he's out, he was too weird".

"Really", said the other girl, "I thought he was kinda cute".

"Too weird" her friend repeated.

"But you seemed to get along very well. What happened?"

"Clogs"

"Clogs? What do you mean?"

"He wanted me to wear clogs, wooden Dutch-style clogs. He bought me clogs. He wanted me to wear them, walk around in them. Wear them, you know."

"Are you serious", she laughed.

"I am dead serious. It turned him on. He's out. Too weird."

"It's pretty harmless, isn't it"?

"I don't know. Maybe. But too weird. I don't have sex with clogs. had it been leather or rubber or whips and chains, I could have accepted that, it's normal, but clogs? He freaked me. End of story. What about you, have you started in your new job or is that next month?"

... and they talked on about this and that and i chuckled inside and enjoyed how openly they spoke about it ... and also realized, that some fetishes are just too weird. I'm so happy I'm not into bicycle front wheel spokes.

= = =

No comments:

Post a Comment